Accomplished, Sr. Manufacturing Engineer with 4 years of experience in Aerospace Manufacturing. Track record of success in developing processes and equipment that increase productivity and reduce costs. Coordinating activities and building productive Cross Functional Team. Proven ability of implementing Kaizens in lean manufacturing environment. Experience of leading Audits, providing competitive estimates. Master of Technology in Design Engineering with professional certifications.
Position Held - Sr. Manufacturing Engineer
- Introduced Cycle Time estimation sheet for machining parts, achieved 90% accurate over actual Time.
- Spearheaded a CFT for in-house Roll Forming Machine for Rolls-Royce Project, completed within short span of 3 months.
- Obtained 42% profit over machine cost and saved 93% manufacturing cost over outsourcing price.
- Reached 90% delivery target by Establishing robust part manufacturing process for Rolls-Royce.
- Received Zero Major NC in four customer process audits. (Sacrificial Coating, Stress Relieving, Storage and Preservation, TIG Welding).
- Saved 30% Raw Material cost by optimizing manufacturing process of sheet metal part for Rolls-Royce Project.
- Pioneered a robust sub-assembly Process - bearing and bush Fitting.
Position Held - Assistant Professor
- After being assigned to freshers class of Engineering Drawing and Basic Mechanical Elements, achieved 90% result.
- Set Engineering Graphics Lab result and attendance to 99%.
- Received 95% positive feedback from students.
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.