Licensed P.E. and certified PMP with 23+ years of experience and a strong focus on systems engineering & integration (SE&I), leadership, and teambuilding of multidisciplinary technical teams on large-scale projects across their entire lifecycle. Strategic and critical thinker who enjoys mentoring, and coaching.
Proven Project Manager and Systems Engineer balancing cost, schedule, performance, risk, and managing changes to satisfy client’s contract requirements. Expertise managing projects from initiation, to delivery and post-delivery support (complete project management and engineering life-cycle). The process includes the development of design requirements, concepts of operations, trade studies, basic design, system optimization, interface definitions, system integration, verification, and validation (V&V) planning and execution, qualification, and acceptance testing. Performed budgeting reviews, forecasting, cost estimating, requirements development, risk analysis, design trade studies, and system analysis. Led the procurement and negotiations with multiple clients & vendors, tracking purchases, and deliveries. Trained team members to ensure that communication style, technical requirements, schedule, and cost are met for every single contract.
I am looking for a Project Management, Technical Management, or Systems Engineering position in Aerospace & Defense, Space Exploration, Scientific Research Labs, Classification Societies, Universities (emerging technologies & commercialization), Renewable Energy, Navy, Marine & Offshore Engineering, or O&G companies.
• Strategic & Critical Thinking
• Team Building - large and small teams
• Effective Communications
• Customer-focused, adaptable, & flexible
• Systems Engineering & Integration - 50+ projects
• Validation & Verification - qualification & acceptance testing
• Presentation & Marketing - for existing systems or new bids
• Strong writing and editing skills
• Business Development through partnerships, and networking
• R&D - motor controls
• Contract, Bid Management & Negotiations
• Estimation and Data Analysis - man-hours and cost
• Marine & Offshore Consultancy - jacking system, rack-chock system, PLMS, etc.
• Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & Troubleshooting
• Request for Quotation/ Proposal / Information (RFQ, RFQ, RFI)
• Proficient in MS Office Suite, AutoCAD, Mathcad
Space Engineering and Exploration, Alternative Propulsion and Energy Sources, Fusion, Extraterrestrial Life
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.