I’m an enthusiastic Economics graduate and have developed skills in organisation,
time management and interpersonal skills through the high-stress environment of
previous roles, as well as my degree.
Key skills gained:
• Throughout my degree I gained a keen understanding of both Macroeconomic and
• I also became well versed in the application of econometrics to a variety of
situations though the extensive use of software programs such as Eviews.
• I learned how to organise and analyse complex data, before using this data for both
the creation of technically advanced documents as well as easy to access
• Following on from this, I also developed confidence in presenting data, as well as
how to work well within a team.
• Various Financial and Econometric modules was also key in maintaining and
expanding my numeric and problem solving skills.
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.