I'm an electronic engineer specialized in Digital Systems for Aerospace and Defense projects. I've developed various engineering skills brought about by 8 years of experience in practical and hands-on exposure to parts and systems. Have the ability to handle groups of technicians under my supervision, mentored junior engineer to be proactive, skilled and developed them to solve problems under pressure.
I embrace teamwork and passionate about new challenges and acquiring knowledge
I have significant experience in FPGA, Microcontrollers, Embedded Systems, High Reliability Systems, Digital Signal Processing, Hybrid Systems (RF and High Speed Digital).
Some important milestones of my career include:
* Basic and Detailed Engineering for the digital systems for small geostationary satellites.
* The design and development of RTL HDL and DSP for A/C/S Modes Reponses processing for secondary radar.
* The design and development of Service Platform CPU Module n SABIAMAR Project.
* The design and development of FPGA systems in SABIAMAR Projects.
* Subsystem Responsible of CDU (Control and digitalization unit) and SSR (Solid State Recorder) of SAOCOM Satellite.
* The design and development of Digitizer board for echo radar signals of SAOCOM Satellite.
* The design and development of Payload CPU board of SAOCOM satellites.
* The design and development of Mass Memory board of SAOCOM satellites.
* The design and development of Data Formatting Unit board of satellites.
* The design and development of MIL-STD-1553 board of satellites.
* Subsystems TVAC, EMI-EMC and dynamics tests.
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.