* Design of ‘Discrete Time Periodic Controller’ (Master Degree Project) (Guide:Prof. Sarit K. Das)
*Objective: Relocation system Non-minimum phase zeros in terms of loop zeros by developing time-varying controller coefficients.
* Goal: To improve loop robustness.
* Application includes Aerospace Engg., Power Converters, Robotics.
* Coding Platform: Implemented on MATLAB(M-Coding)/Simulink.
* Outcome: 2 IEEE International Conference Papers.
MATLAB and Simulink: MATLAB and Simulink :M-Scripting,Simulink: Creating building
physical models, Control algorithm implementation Fuctions, Creating GUIs, Control
Toolbox, Robotic toolbox, Robust control toolbox, Robotics toolbox, Fuzzy Logic toolbox,
Simscape, SymbolicMath, Solving Dynamic state behavior in Simulink,
Aerospace toolbox: usage of FlightGear Preconfigured 6DoF Animation, Generating run
script for Flight gear, Flat Earth to LLA, Usage of Equation of motion toolbox.
Machine learning and Deep learning with Python Usage of Keras and tensorflow package,
ROS/Gazebo Understanding of Robotic Operating Systems (On Linux 16.0 Platform):
Creating ROS Package, Understanding of Master Node, Topics, Message, Nodes, Publisher,
Subscriber, Basic Python programming to control motion, ROS services, Basics of
creating a launch files. Basic Navigation concepts in Gazebo.
Others: FlightGear (v2020), Understanding Kerbal Operating System,
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.