I am an space and aviation enthusiast and known as engineering system developer and pro-active problem solver, combining hands-on mechanical engineering knowhow with proofen experimental research as well as development expertise on advanced mechanical systems. My passions span from opto-mechanics, CAD design, kinematics simulations, data processing, experimental testing, development of space structures up to fluid structure coupling and experimental aerodynamics.
I have more than 10 years experience in the design, development and production of a variety of technical equipment for aviation as well as space structures. Please find below a selection of custom hardware which is now in use all over the world:
• Wind and water tunnels
• Windtunnel hardware, active turbulence grid, ground effect systems with BL + belt suctioning, calibration jets, multi axis robotic systems
• Drones, ground effect vehicles
• Bio inspired robotics, flapping wings
• Opto-mechanical, thermal and System design for several flight systems (satellites) and ground support equipment (GSE)
• Advanced aerospace engineering work for conceptional and operational projects of European Aerospace market
• Assembly, Integration and Testing (AIT) for space grade hard- and software
• development of 3d printing techniques for space applications, foldable systems, shape adaptive designs, multi axes automated scanning systems
In addition, it is important for me to support future engineers in their education and project work.
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.