1. Holding European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA)IR part 66 B1.3 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s License ( Helicopter / Turbine- unrated )issued by Irish Aviation Authority, Ireland.
2. Holding Civil Aviation Authority(CAA), UK Part 66 B1.3 Aircraft Maintenance Engineers License.
3. Holding Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), India Basic Aircraft Maintenance License (BAMEC) in Heavy Airplane, Jet Engine, Helicopters and Light Airplane.
4. 15 years of hands on experience in aircraft maintenance and repair which includes rotary/fixed wing aircrafts and turbine/reciprocating engines.
5. Internal THM type training on AS365 Dauphin N3, AS565 Panther SB and AS565 Panther UB fitted with Arriel 2C Engines.
6. Internal THM type training on AS332 super puma fitted with Makila 1A Engines.
7. 1st line and 2nd line maintenance inspections, repairs and snag rectification on Panther AS565 SB, AS565 UB and AS365 Dauphin N3 Helicopters.
8. Associated in AS565 panther SB and UB 'C' checks/ 10 years inspections
9. Associated in AS365 dauphin N3 and SA 365 dauphin N inspections upto 5400 hours/ G inspections.
10. Integration and Equipping SARAS proto type aircrafts (P&W PT6A66 & 67A)which includes Installation and assembly of aircraft Systems, Engine and Propellers as per the Drawings and Manuals.
11. Associated in maintenance, servicing, snag rectification, trouble shooting, minor modification and minor repairs of airframe and engines.
12. Associated in Cessna FA-152 Aerobat, Cessna 172P, Cessna -340 and Cessna -188 aircrafts inspections up to 1200 hours.
13. Reading and interpretation of Aircraft, engine, Component and propeller maintenance manuals, Drawings, MPD,ATA 100 specification, Quality Control, IPC and other related Technical documents.
14. Pawan Hans awarded with Appreciation Certificate for my contribution towards successful rebuilding up of accident aircraft, SA365N Dauphin VT-ELB.
15. have Graduated in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME).
16. Holding current and valid Human factors, Dangerous goods,TAMMS-A and Corrosion Identification training.
17. Internal type training on Saras prototype aircrafts PT1 and PT2 fitted with Pratt & Whitney Engines.
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.