Our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) will help you get up and running promptly, so we can assist you with advancing your career.
If you have any further questions, you are welcome to email and our support team will assist.
+61 2 9948 2303
Step 1: Register with Careers In Space as a Candidate
- Registration is free for Candidates.
- Go to https://www.careersin.space/register/
- Provide a “USER NAME” and “PASSWORD”.
- From the “ACCOUNT TYPE” dropdown select “Candidate”.
- From “SPECIALISMS” click on all the ones that are relevant to you, as these determine what opportunities you are notified about.
- Click the check box for “I’m not a robot” (this is form spam protection).
- Click on “REGISTER NOW”.
- You will will be sent a confirmation email.
- You may wish to add “careersin.space” as a “Safe Domain” in your email program to be certain that messages don’t go to your Junk Mail.
Step2: Login and complete your Profile
- On the top right of each page is a “LOGIN” button:
- Enter your details to access your Control Dashboard:
- If you have forgotten your password you can recover it from here.
- When you have logged in you will see the top right button now has your identification:
- Click the button and your Control Dashboard menu will open:
- Click on “MANAGE PROFILE” to enter your details and upload your CV.
Step 3: Attach your complimentary Candidates Package
- Next click on “PACKAGES” in the menu.
- Choose the “FREE CANDIDATE PACKAGE” which gives you 200 Job Applications over 12 months. Should you ever need it you can get another one in the future.
Step 4: Apply for Jobs
- You can see All the Jobs and use search facilities at https://www.careersin.space/candidates/jobs/
- Alternatively you can look for Jobs by:
Step 5: Set up Job Alerts
- In your Control Dashboard select “JOB ALERTS” and set up automatic email notifications for the Jobs that are relevant to you.
- You can set up multiple configurations to cover all the options you are interested in.
- You may also like to Follow the Careers In Space LinkedIn company page to get all the job opprtunities, events and news in your LinkedIn timeline feed.