Our clients are found in industries such as Automotive, Energy, Telecom, Industry, Aerospace & Defence and Life Science, where our consultants operate throughout the product development chain.
ALTEN Stockholm is now looking for you who finds Cyber Security thrilling!
Personal characteristics that we value here at ALTEN is your ability to act independently and commercial. You are positive, outgoing and driven with the ability to create and maintain good relations with our customers. You are a problem solver and you have the ability to use your creativity to find new solutions.
What we offer you
Every employee is equally valuable in the success of ALTEN! We are driven by making people grow and develop, which is why we offer you the opportunity to work with what you are truly passionate about. At ALTEN, we have a broad range of assignments at most of the leading companies in Sweden in several different sectors, to make it possible for your wishes to come true. We offer both national and international opportunities and together with your coaching manager, you build your career path so you constantly are able to develop and achieve your goals and dreams!
As a consultant at ALTEN, you will get the genuine team feeling at your assignment but also a wonderful togetherness at ALTEN. Through our different internal networks, such as ALTEN Sports, Women@ALTEN and ALTEN Innovation you will get the opportunity to drive topics and activities that are close to your heart, together with your colleagues. All activities are of course optional. Work life balance is our top priority. We also have a collective agreement and other benefits like Pension, Insurances and Wellness grants.
We believe in growing together!
Job / Skills
You will be responsible for IoT Security development and for implementing that into an organization. The aim of the work is to take a product to a higher level of Cyber Security. It is required that you have been working with IT/IoT security before and that you have deep knowledge and understanding within this field. You need to have a high analytical ability to identify existing and potential risks and for those risks lead threat analyses, define the risks and formulate the requirements to avoid them.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematic, Information Security or any related fields.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Security Operations Centers or IoT Security.
- Industry certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CREST, SABSA, SANS, TOGAF
- Experience with embedded devices, IoT, Cloud Service Providers – in particular Azure and AWS
- Experience in working with and implementing controls from standards or organizations such as:
- ISO 27001 and ISO 27005
- IEC 62443-4-1 and IEC 62443-4-2
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Cloud Security Alliance-Solid understanding of risk management and controls assessments
- Solid understanding of risk management and controls assessments
- Good English skills, both written and spoken (Swedish will be a plus).
ALTEN is a consulting company that develops and delivers expertise for world-leading companies with consultants in technology, IT and biochemistry. We are located in over 25 countries, have our headquarter in Paris and have more than 33 000 employees, of which 88 percent are engineers. In Sweden, we have over 1 700 employees and work from offices in twelve locations. Our clients are found in industries such as Automotive, Energy, Telecom, Industry, Aerospace & Defence and Life Science, where our consultants operate throughout the product development chain.