Squeezing big performance out of small satellites and CubeSats.
About AAC Clyde Space
AAC Clyde Space, a leading New Space company, specialises in small satellite technologies and services that enable businesses, governments, and educational organisations to access high-quality, timely data from space. This data has a vast range of applications, from weather forecasting to precision farming to environmental monitoring, and is essential to improving our quality of life on Earth.
Our growing capabilities bring together three divisions:
- Space Data as a Service – delivering data from space directly to customers
- Space missions – turnkey solutions that empower customers to streamline their space missions
- Space products and components – a full range of off-the-shelf and tailor-made subsystems, components, and sensors
AAC Clyde Space aims to become a world leader in commercial small satellites and services from space, applying advances in its technology to tackle global challenges and improve our life on Earth.
Some of our clients include Horizon Technologies, Orbcomm, NSLComm, OHB Sweden, Intuitive Machines, Orbital Micro Systems, the United States Airforce Academy, UK Space Agency, European Space Agency and NASA.
AAC Clyde Space’s main operations are located in Sweden, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, the USA and South Africa, with partner networks in Japan and South Korea.
About this role
- We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join our international Business Development team to support the Company Strategic vision for growth.
- This is a varied role, ideal for someone seeking a challenge in a dynamic working environment as you will work with our customers and operational delivery teams to secure commercial contracts for the delivery of space-based missions and services.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, well-organised person who demonstrates the essence of entrepreneurism in their approach to work.
- You will be responsible for building close relationships with our customers and you love delivering compelling & solid proposals for new and exciting missions and services. An ability to understand existing and new technology coupled with a demonstrable commercial mindset is essential for this role.
- Ideally you can apply your analytical as well as out-of-the-box thinking to match our products to customer needs.
- You are an approachable personality who is not shy to pick up the phone or meet clients at a conferences and is willing to learn and grow with our organisation.
- Lead key customer engagement and relationship building
- Translate customer requirements into clear, tailored value propositions for products and services
- Interact with the technical and operational team, to match the products and services to the customer requests
- Prepare technical, financial, and programmatic proposals
- Assist in monitoring the competitive landscape, gathering market intelligence, and convert insights into new leads
- Assist with the development of marketing material
- Identify and attend appropriate conferences, industry events, and customer visits
Successful Candidate Must:
- Have a demonstrate capability to deliver results
- Have an outgoing and engaging personality
- Demonstrate focused tenacity
- Be able to work autonomously
- Work to ensure our customers receive an awesome level of service
- Preferably have a relevant network in the space industry
- Have working experience of Office365 and Online Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool
- The successful candidate should have a background in aerospace engineering or similar
- The successful candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the Space Industry.
- The successful candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in delivering impactful proposals, client relationship management or sales
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Being part of a dynamic international team