- Digital , Analog , Mixed signal circuit design
- Micro controller and DSP architecture
- Power electronics design using MOSFET , IGBT
- Electromechanical actuation systems – DC Motors , Brushless DC motors , AC motors and drive electronics
- Communication interfaces – SPI , I2C, RS232 , RS422/ 485 , LIL-STD-1553B , Ethernet , CAN
- Familiarity with standards :DO-254 , DO-160 , MIL-STD 461 , MIL-STD 810 , MIL-HDBK-217
- Design of electronics for environmental conditions (thermal , structural-vibration , shock , EMI)
- Knowledge of PCB layout design, manufacture and assembly
- Derating , Thermal and Reliability analysis
- Experience in AS 9100 , ISO 9000
- Architecture, Design Patterns, Reuse, Standardization.
- Automated Testing
- Motor drives
Key Result Areas:
- Design cycle
- Design defects (Design Quality)
- Design for environments –EMI, Thermal , Vibration , Shock, Lightning, Cost , Maintainability , Testability
- Quality of design
- Process orientation – DO-254, MIL-STD-217
Key Performance Indicators:
- Customer satisfaction.
- Design Cycle time reduction.
- of iterations of PCB for defect free performance.
- Project execution within time and cost budget with quality.
- Less design iterations, low failures , less reworks.
- Reuse %.
- Test Cycle time reduction -Test automation savings in time and cost.