LEADER IN space logistics and orbital transportation services
- Evaluating, selecting and applying standard techniques, procedures and criteria to perform task or sequence of tasks, for conventional projects with few complex features.
- Collaborating on project installation, commissioning and site activities, clarifying potential issues or providing solutions to correct engineering errors.
- Assisting in creating proposals for projects through coordination of proposal documents and engineering estimates.
- Evaluating risks and opportunities, strategizes mitigation of one’s engineering projects/programs.
- Ensuring that engineering activities comply with required safety regulations and contractual requirements
- Design, Engineering and Commissioning of ABB DCS (800M,800F, AC500 with 800xA)
- Minimum 4 to 7 years of experience in ABB DCS – 800xA with 800M, Freelance, AC500 Connect.
- Knowledge of structural and functional architecture of control systems.
- Knowledge of ABB DCS Systems – Hardware and Software
- Knowledge of Software and Hardware design and test experience with ABB DCS (800M,800F, AC500 with 800xA)
- Hands-on experience in Application Engineering tool with Control Builder.
- Basic Knowledge of the field instrumentation (sensors, transducers, drives related to Pressure, Flow, Temperature, Level etc.)
- Knowledge on interfaces (Profibus, Modbus, OPC, IEC61850, IEC104 etc.)
- Current knowledge of network engineering and IT developments (PC handling, Windows applications, PC configurations, virus scanners, interfaces, backup).