LEADER IN space logistics and orbital transportation services
- Participate in requirement analysis, making sure that sustainable tests are created.
- Define and communicate the test scope per requirement – by creating acceptance criteria for each.
- Overview of all the test scope in various phases of test life cycle.
- Manage and maintain the test plan with dependencies and constraints.
- Support all development and test teams in defining the test environments and applications suitable for efficient testing.
- Drive root cause analysis for critical and most common issues found in tests and customer cases.
- Work with Project Managers and Product owners to define scope, features and estimates for new projects.
- Being responsible for the test infrastructure, including virtual and physical test environment. Also for Manual and Auto-testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in plant commissioning or instrumentation engineering from reputed colleges.
- Minimum 5- 10 years of experience in DCS system Deployment, Engineering and Operation, exposure towards ABB 800xA Systems.
- Experience in Industrial Automation Systems and Protocols verification and validation, Cyber Security applied on Industrial Automation offerings.
- Complete understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, white and black box test methodologies, Scale Agile and Continuous Integration.
- Test Automation exposure is an add on.