LEADER IN space logistics and orbital transportation services
- Lead the activities pertaining to deployment of industrial Cyber Security solutions for complete automation set-up of the customer plant installation.
- Lead the pre-sales activities by engaging with end customer for demo and audit of the system to suggest the cyber security solutions to the existing DCS and plant level network.
- Designing and implementing project specific system, network and security architectures and delivering sustainable services to maintain the achieved cyber security levels.
- Ensuring our project and service deliveries meet the defined cyber security levels.
- Introducing new cyber security-related policies, standards and practices.
- Actively contributing to identifying, managing and reducing cyber security risks.
- Creating, maintaining and sharing a comprehensive understanding of global cyber security risks and market requirements, including regulations and standards.
- Prepare and validate proposals for Cybersecurity Opportunities for Industry Sector Clients. Prepare, study and analyze existing system and propose security solutions.
- Attend Customer meetings on proposal / technical clarifications as a team or on individual basis and to provide full support to Sales team on all relevant issues.
- Understand Automation & Cybersecurity solutions of ABB, Project Engineering, Reference Architecture, Interface Engineering etc.
- Minimum B. Tech/ B.E/ from a reputed University with First Class in Computer Science/ Electronics & Communication engineering.
- 6-8 years of relevant work experience with minimum 5 years of experience in networking & industrial
- Cybersecurity application is required.
- Experience in the installation, integration and practical knowledge of networking components, server and client computers Able to work under minimum supervision, and implement solutions in a timely, cost effective manner.
- Experience and interest with working on software product implementation methods & applications for IT based security solutions.
- Working knowledge on Managed switches, Firewalls, Network Analysis Tools (Silent Defense), Nozomi (design and deployment) and SIEM (QRadar / Splunk / LogRhythm) will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of DCS/ PLC HW/SW Components.
- Knowledge of IT/ Network components.