Let's write the future. Together.
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role, you will be in charge of ensuring that warehousing operations are executed in a safe, timely and efficient manner. This is a key position in the Electrification, distribution solution division in Tangerang, Indonesia location. Reporting to the Planning and Fulfillment Manager you will lead by example, following all established procedures and guidelines to receive, handle, store, record and dispatch goods in the warehouse to ensure seamless receipt and dispatch of goods.
- Establishing work procedures to meet warehouse demands as dictated by production schedules and workflow
- Developing and maintaining departmental work instructions for all tasks and codes and prepares proper receipt/dispatch paperwork
- Ensuring maintenance of equipment and facilities, identifying and recommend technical equipment and facility improvements as necessary
- Optimizing warehouse capacity, inventory, and floor utilization
- Supervising and assisting in daily warehouse and shipping areas and ensuring stock accuracy through periodic stock take and/or cycle counting
- Motivating, organizing, and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to ensure set productivity and Key Performance Indication (KPI) targets are met
- Maintaining standards of health and safety and ensuring quality environmental objectives are met
- 2 years of managing medium Warehouse operation and minimum 5 years relevant experience in warehouse
- Experience in Using ERP system (SAP), excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge in Warehouse Management System and inventory management
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, business, management, logistic or a related field preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Excel, ppt and Word)
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work with minimum supervision. Attention to detail, time efficiency and utilization of manpower
- Willing to be placed at Tangerang factory
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Flexible work practices
More about us
ABB’s Distribution Solutions Division provides utility, industrial and commercial customers with safe, smart and sustainable technologies for the distribution of electricity. With ABB AbilityTM enabled digital solutions at its core, our extensive portfolio includes distribution automation products, switching, limiting, measuring and sensing devices, switchgear, modular substation packages, and related services.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website.
Recruitment Agencies please be aware that this role is being managed by the internal ABB Talent team directly. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners should we require support. Your adherence to our process is appreciated.