ABB is a leading global technology company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels.
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Our Electrification Products Division is looking for a R&D Associate Engineer who will join the Research & Development department based in Bergamo. In this role you will identify, propose and implement innovative technology development and solutions by contributing with own ideas.
This position reports to
R&D Local Unit Lead
- Analysis and feasibility studies;
- Electromechanical design;
- Prototype validation and testing;
- Product optimization;
- Resolving issues related to the life of the product;
- Cooperation with Project Team, Testing Laboratory, Engineering, Quality and Production, Project Manager;
- Contribution to research and development (R&D) projects with own, creative ideas;
- Follow-up activities based on project results; reporting
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechanical, Aerospace or Electrical Engineering
- Good knowledge of CAD 3D is required
- Fluent Italian and English, both written and spoken
- Autonomy in the management of the activities, team-working skills, curiosity and flexibility complete the profile
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology • Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment • Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills • Get private medical care (including offers for family members) • Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits • Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities • Smartworking For further info: Valentina Locatelli, Talent Partner ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate
Publication ID: IT83377458_E1