ABB is a leading global technology company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB has been a pioneer through the four Industrial revolutions and is at the forefront of the Industry 4.0. By delivering digitalization to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels.
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Our Electrification Products Division is looking for a R&D Engineer who will join the Research & Development department based in Bergamo. In this role you will identify, propose and implement innovative technology development and solutions by contributing with own ideas.
- analysis and feasibility studies;
- electromechanical design;
- prototype validation and testing;
- product optimization;
- resolving issues related to the life of the product;
- cooperation with Project Team, Testing Laboratory, Engineering, Quality and Production, Project Manager;
- contribution to research and development (R&D) projects with own, creative ideas; follow-up activities based on project results; reporting.
- Master Degree in Mechanical, Aerospace or Electrical Engineering
- Fluent Italian and English, both written and spoken
- Good knowledge of CAD 3D is required. Autonomy in the management of the activities
- Team-working skills, curiosity and flexibility complete the profile
- Experience in mechanical R&D is mandatory, experience in circuit breaker development is a plus
We look forward to receiving your application.