Robotics HR Business Partner
ABB is a leading global technology company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels.
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a core member of the HR team in the Robotics Division, you will oversee the overall HR contribution and value added to the business. You will partner with the relevant leaders to understand business drivers and the current and long-term strategy, and to identify opportunities for HR to add value to the business. In this role you will translate business goals into HR priorities and ensure effective implementation in partnership with the Centers of Expertise and global business services.
This position reports to
Local Division Manager
- Implementing strategy and plans related to organization restructuring, optimal utilization, redeployment, and best allocation of people resources.
- Driving high performance in robotics area, in line with global business performance standards, KPIs, and targets.
- Representing HR in the wider business, establishing strong relationships with leaders by aiding and guidance in HR matters.
- Ensuring that people and organizational capabilities required in the medium to long term are clear and acted on.
- Interpreting HR analytics data to understand key organizational dynamics, trends, and issues, and utilizing findings to specify and carry the relevant actions.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field related to Human resources.
- 3-8 years of experience in HR roles.
- Experience in workforce planning, compensation and performance management, succession planning, HR leadership.
- MS Office / SAP / Workday (strong plus).
- Advanced English level.
- The ability to manage multiple demands on your time and to work in cross-functional teams.
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills.
Publication ID: MX83937896_E1
Important: In order to be employed by ABB you will need to fully comply with/fulfill all local ABB employment requirements/processes.