ABB is a leading global technology company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB’s success is driven by about 110,000 talented employees in over 100 countries.
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
From rapid response and performance improvement to operational efficiency and life-cycle management, Service is one of our fastest-growing areas.
You will execute service work with Industrial Automation Business. You will act as the technical point person between customers and extended ABB teams.
- Providing on-site or remote technical support for installation and commissioning of equipment and routine maintenance independently, identifies technical problems and makes analysis through remote or on-site activity in different Service categories.
- Consulting with and advising customers on the best service solutions in accordance with standard processes, procedures and safety guidelines.
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with customers, understanding their needs and providing specialist support and solutions.
- Coordinating and executing specialist projects through planning, meeting milestones and regular reviews.
- Identifying opportunities for the development of new service applications, equipment and methods.
- Some travel will be required, as the role will require hands-on support at customer sites.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in electronic or mechatronics engineering.
- More than 2 years of experience in control systems, electrical installations, working as Service, Field or Commissioning Engineer or related with
- Sound knowledge of and hands-on experience in servicing, maintaining, commissioning and repairing of insert specific product and industry/sector.
- Knowledge of control systems.
- Ability to travel.
- Proven leadership skills, with a collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Reference Number – PE75723309_E1