ABB is a leading global technology company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels.
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As an Robotics Equipment Engineer, you will execute Service work with low to medium complexity according to work instructions and in accordance with ABB standard processes, quality standards and safety guidelines for Robotics & Discrete Automation Business Area in Kaohsiung, Taiwan. Reporting to the Manager, you will deliver quality customer service to satisfy customers.
- Performing Service tasks like installation and commissioning of equipment and routine maintenance independently, identifies technical problems and makes analysis through remote or on-site activity in different Service categories (installation and commissioning, routine maintenance, extensions, replacements etc.).
- Contributing to customer satisfaction by executing Service work according to customer order and expectation. Maintaining a good relationship with customers. Identifies new sales opportunities and communicating them internally.
- Coordinating, preparing and ensuring that all materials, parts and equipment are available and at the appropriate quality for Service activities.
- Preparing all documents and reports to be signed by the customer representative. Reporting work done in a timely manner and follows up when needed.
- Troubleshooting simple equipment failure and makes recommendations to avoid repeating the problem in the future.
- Providing recommendations to management to improve operations and customer service.
- Applying safety rules and safe practices as well as environmental responsibilities. Reporting unsafe practices and incidents.
- 1 to 5 years professional in service line related to machinery, preferable with automation
- Recorded knowledge of service portfolio
- Strong customer focus and leadership capabilities
- A degree or diploma in an engineering field
- Must be result-oriented
- Thinking and acting systemically
- Good communication skills
- Must be self-motivate, initiative
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Accident insurance
- Sick pay
- Flexible work practices
More about us
ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation is a pioneer in robotics, machine automation and digital services, providing innovative solutions for a diverse range of industries, from automotive to electronics to logistics. As one of the world’s leading robotics and machine automation suppliers, we have shipped over 500,000 robot solutions. We help our customers of all sizes to increase productivity, flexibility and simplicity and to improve output quality. We support their transition towards the connected and collaborative factory of the future. ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries. www.abb.com/robotics We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website.
Publication ID: TW83406686_E1
Important: In order to be employed by ABB you will need to fully comply with/fulfill all local ABB employment requirements/processes.