LEADER IN space logistics and orbital transportation services
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
“ABB Early Talent Program” 3 months technology and project based talent program gives you the opportunity to enhance your educational background with various projects in a multinational company.
Our dynamic work setting combines cutting-edge technology, inspiring projects and a multicultural workforce, all of which serve as an excellent springboard for the start of your career.
- 4th year undergraduate students or master students in Electrical, Electric-Electronics or Control &
- Automation Engineering disciplines,
- Suitable for part-time or full-time work,
- Excellent command of English and Turkish, both written and spoken,
- Excellent usage of MS Office Tools,
- Strong analytical and structural thinking skills,
- Highly motivated, ambitious and passion for learning,
- Good organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace