The world is connected as never before and the importance of this connectivity to everyday lives is more apparent than ever. Transforming communications, ABS delivers cutting-edge satellite services to meet this growing demand across the Americas, Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, Russia and CIS countries. Operating a fleet of six satellites, we serve 93 percent of the world.
- Service Helpdesk
- 24×7 Customer helpdesk for resolution of service faults and support cases.
- Space Segment, Teleport and IP Network monitoring.
- Fault management by direct intervention and escalation to back office support teams.
- Customer coordination and scheduling for network planned and unplanned maintenance activities.
- Support for VSAT terminal registration and testing.
- Service Delivery
- Service commissioning for new service activations, upgrades and major re-routes.
- Configuration and testing of space segment and managed data services (works orders).
- Support for the resolution of long term service performance issues.
- RF Technical Operations
- Monitoring, analysis and optimization of ABS space segment capacity.
- Management of adjacent satellite Interference cases.
- Management of ABS CSM monitoring systems
- Large earth stations registration and testing.
- Support and resolution of customer faults and interference cases.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree or relevant vocational training & experience in Telecommunications or Electronic Engineering.
- A never ending desire to understand, support and solve customer support and fault cases.
- A determination to provide an excellent customer experience in a commercial competitive environment.
- Excellent customer facing skills, confident written and verbal reporting skills & the ability to communicate at all levels.
- A determination to contribute and willingness to adapt and learn
- Technical Knowledge & experience in some or all of the following areas:-
- Satellites access techniques and link parameters.
- Satellite access procedures, remote terminal testing, service line up and trouble shooting.
- Ground station Hub and remote hardware and functionality
- Link budget parameters and calculations
- RF Interference Analysis and Management
- RF and data test and measurement equipment and monitoring platforms
- TCP/IP fundamentals, commonly-used network protocols, LAN & WAN troubleshooting skills and use of networking tools and monitoring platforms (CCNA qualification is preferred).
ABS offers candidates great opportunities for career development and progression. We are constantly looking for driven and skilled individuals to join our expanding team to shape the future of the communications services.
Interested parties, please send your resume and expected remuneration to email@example.com.
All applications received will be treated with strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
We look forward to hearing from you!