This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company on the South coast, with international reach. We are looking for a highly capable, enthusiastic and personable individual to join our team. We are specifically seeking a Senior Verification Engineer with 10+ years of relevant industry experience to contribute to the development of our hardware solutions. This is a key hands-on role, which will play an important part in the growth of AccelerComm and its product portfolio.
· Design, implement and quantify the completion of test plans.
· Take responsibility for the comprehensive verification of large IP blocks.
· Monitor and improve verification methodology for the company.
· Apply specialised skills and expertise to enable team to make the successful and timely delivery of projects.
· Provide mentoring to aid the development of junior colleagues.
· Adopt latest methodologies to produce best testing result
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
· Degree qualified (or equivalent)
· 10+ years of experience in relevant field in the industry
· Standardised verification methodologies (e.g. UVM)
· EDA tools for simulation and synthesis (Mentor Graphics ModelSim, Altera Quartus, Xilinx Vivado, Synopsys DC, Cadence Genus)
· Software interfacing and compilation (e.g. Matlab, C)
· Experience of generating and using scripting languages for automation
· Experience of using DPI-based verification models
· Version control and peer review (e.g. Git)
· Documentation (e.g. Confluence)
· Time management (e.g. Jira)
· Verification experience with DRAM, PCIe and multiple clock domains
· Knowledge of verification for wireless signal processing
· Automation (e.g. Jenkins)
· Knowledge of communications signal processing algorithms (ideally error correction, equalisation, channel estimation, beamforming or another baseband component)
· Appreciation of mobile communications systems
· Understanding of telecoms and/or semiconductor industries
· Must be highly capable, motivated, enthusiastic, innovative and personable
· Should have hands-on experience of relevant industry tools, techniques and technology
· Should be a team player, with an approach to version control and documentation that enables others
· Should be presentable and with the commitment to build long term viable relationships with all stake-holders
· Ability to quickly gain customers’ trust
· Should be commercially savvy
· Exceptional communication skills – written, presentational and verbal