Create value in every direction.
Join Accenture and helps transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate, and deliver value provides unparalleled opportunities to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Building and setting up infrastructure for package delivery.
- Deploy packages, updates, and fix.
- Test and maintain the production environment.
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors.
- Provide technical support.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Improve and automate development & release processes.
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Team spirit and good communication skills.
- Problem-solving attitude and troubleshooting skills.
- Awareness of DevOps and Agile principles.
- Critical thinking (ability to identify problems, improve and automate development and release processes).
- Knowledge of various operating system administration, Databases, and DevOps tools (GIT, Jenkins, JIRA, etc.).
What academic qualifications do you need?
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent area of technical study.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our servicemen and women.
COVID-19 update: The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people, and their families continue to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.