Create value in every direction.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
As a Solution Developer, you will focus on developing and testing mission-critical enterprise solutions, implementing custom application development, and selection using the .NET framework, WPF, ASP.NET, C#, BizTalk, Azure, and other advanced components of the Microsoft Technology.
You will provide professional consulting services on major enterprise initiatives utilizing the Microsoft .Net Framework including web services, enterprise portals, and mobile applications. By participating in large projects, you will gain management skills, technical competence, and planning capabilities.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Develop/take part in developing components of the technical solution proposal.
- Develop/take part in developing technical specifications based on functional requirements.
- Perform tests according to a given test plan and documents results.
- Perform basic support and debugging in test and production environments.
- Method Agile/ Scrum Framework.
- Help in identifying and escalating problems.
- Maintain and repair existing applications.
What academic qualifications do you need?
- Bachelor’s in information systems, Computer Science, or any related degree courses.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Design and Programming.
- Development experience with .NET 4.8 (WPF, WCF, WF), C#, ASP.NET/ MVC/ MVVM, REST/ Web API, Azure, GIT/ SVN, Web (HTML5/CSS3/JS), jQuery / Typescript, Bootstrap / Angular.
- Experience with SiteCore, Xamarin, .NET Core 2.0 + , IoT, CI/ CD, Azure Devops/ JIRA, Node.js/ MongoDB or Windows 8 Modern Style application development is considered a plus.
- Good Microsoft platform skills.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Results-oriented and self-motivated.
- Strong customer service skills.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our servicemen and women.
COVID-19 update: The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people, and their families continue to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.