Electro Optic Systems Pty Ltd (EOS) is a leading Australian technology company operating in the space and defence markets. Our products incorporate advanced electro-optic applications based on EOS core technologies in software, laser, electronics, optronics, gimbals, telescopes and beam directors, and precision mechanisms.
Electro Optic Systems (EOS) is an ASX listed Australian technology company operating in the defence and aerospace markets. Our products incorporate advanced electro-optic applications based on EOS core technologies in software, laser, electronics, optronics, gimbals, telescopes and beam directors, and precision mechanisms. With our headquarters in Canberra and a growing global workforce, we are experiencing exponential growth and are placed to become Australia’s leading defence and aerospace exporter.
The defence business develops and produces remotely controlled weapon systems and ancillary products. These systems are adaptable to suit potential customer weapon inventories and comprise state-of-the-art gimbal mounts, fire control systems and world-class sensor units. We continually strive to help our people achieve personal goals, engaging them in challenging and inspiring projects that shape our future.
EOS is an equal opportunity employer and we offer flexible work arrangements, flexible hours, paid parental leave, employee incentive scheme and additional annual leave.
About the Opportunity
EOS Defence Systems is looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to EOS Defence Systems Engineering Department and the Chief Engineer. Key duties include:
- Assist the Chief Engineer in daily coordination of activities including, but not limited to, calendar management, composing and preparing correspondence, reviewing and formatting policies, and compiling meeting documentation.
- Provide executive assistant support to engineering meetings.
- Undertake general secretariat duties, including plan and set meetings, book meeting rooms, set up audio visual equipment, book catering, and take minutes when required.
- Manage the flow of export controlled engineering information including maintaining the document and communication register, and managing access to controlled systems.
You have excellent interpersonal skills and work well within a team. You will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Two or more years in a similar role desirable.
- Strong computer skills in the Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Information technology competent and able to pick up new systems.
How to Apply
If you are willing to take on a challenge and want to make a contribution to a proud Australian company that is growing rapidly then we would like to hear from you. Please apply now with your resume and a covering letter outlining your experience and why you believe you are the right fit for our organisation.
We may review, short-list and/or conduct interviews for this role prior to the closing date. We encourage the submission of early applications.
You must be an Australian Citizen and eligible to obtain and maintain an Australian Government security clearance if required.