Advanced Navigation is the global leader in navigation systems for air, land and sea. Our products are developed and manufactured in Australia and our main HQ is located in Sydney with offices around the world. With over 68 of the top 100 largest companies as customers, and a broad range of technologies, we are truly changing the way we navigate globally.
In this role you will
- Research, resolve, and respond to a variety of customer technical issues, while also liaising with our engineering team to resolve software and hardware bugs discovered during support investigations
- Support the sales team by meeting with our most important customers in person, and preparing them for customer engagements
- Analyse and problem solve high-level complex issues and provide in-depth technical assistance to account executives, engineers, and product managers.
- Create and maintain internal and external support documentation including policies, standard operating procedures, guidelines, and knowledge articles
- Develop and nurture successful long-term relationships with our customers by creating a best-in-class customer experience
You should have
- 3+ years of experience as a Solution/Application/Support Engineer or equivalent customer-facing role, preferably with experience supporting surveying, maritime, or robotic market segments
- An ability to quickly communicate complex ideas around a technical topic, ideally on the fly at a whiteboard
- A dedication to delivering a great customer experience while being a creative problem-solver in response to technical, product, and business questions
- Experience working in support environments using integrated CRM systems
- Enjoyment in being in a fast-paced environment, to help customers accelerate their journey to creating an accurate position, velocity, acceleration and orientation under the most demanding conditions.
You might also have
- Effective presentation crafting and delivery skills
- A collaborative and team-oriented mindset for accomplishing goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A flexible schedule and ability to work across different time zones
- Have studied at a higher education institution focused on engineering