Advanced Navigation is the global leader in navigation systems for air, land and sea. Our products are developed and manufactured in Australia and our main HQ is located in Sydney with offices around the world. With over 68 of the top 100 largest companies as customers, and a broad range of technologies, we are truly changing the way we navigate globally.
- Collaboratively working with a passionate team of engineers programming in C/C++ for ARM Cortex-based high-end sensor and navigation devices
- Performing research to come up with software solutions to challenging problems and requirements
- Interface with bleeding-edge technology
- Testing and debugging of combined software, hardware, and web systems with a strong emphasis on documentation
- Implementation of navigation algorithms on an embedded target.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechatronics/Software/Computer Systems/Electrical) or Bachelor of Computer Science
- 5+ years C/C++ embedded programming experience
- Experience with ST Microelectronics STM32 microcontrollers is desirable.
- Prior RTOS experience (FreeRTOS preferred).
- A strong background in physics and mathematics.
- Strong understanding of digital signal processing (DSP) techniques
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and technical judgement.
- Embedded Web-UI development skills are highly desirable
- Intermediate Java development skills will be well regarded, particularly in the context of working with real-time devices
- You will be a technically-minded individual who enjoys the challenges posed by intricate problems that require perseverance and attention to detail
- You should be self driven to make improvements and resolve problems swiftly.
- You should be resilient if the problems prove difficult.