- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering.
- Will be responsible in handling Linux Server and different systems of the company.
- Must be knowledgeable in Basic Networking Both wired and wireless
- Must have a good understanding on signal processing.
- Can work with Minimum Supervision
- Must be knowledgeable in Cloud Computing
- Familiar in database management
- Knowledgeable in Bash Scripting
- Must willing to do a field work
- Good in overall technical understanding with different OS
- Good Communication skills
- Determine what the organization needs in a network and computer system before it is set up
- Install all network hardware and software and make needed upgrades and repairs
- Maintain network and computer system security and ensure that all systems are operating correctly
- Collect data in order to evaluate the network’s or system’s performance and help make the system work better and faster
- Add users to a network and assign and update security permissions on the network
- Train users on the proper use of hardware and software
- Solve problems when a user or an automated monitoring system informs them that a problem exists