AKKA Technologies, an international company operating in the field of Engineering and Technology Consulting, now has more than 16,000 employees in over 21 countries worldwide. Our teams accompany the main protagonists of the Industry and the Economy in their innovation processes, thanks to the experience gained in the different jobs of Engineering.
With a view to strengthening the team, we are looking for a:
Aerospace engineer – MTA support
The candidate, inserted within a multidisciplinary team, will deal in particular with:
- General Maintenance & Sevicing
- Replace (Access / Install / Remove / UndoAccess)
- Retest activity (Test After Replace)
- Inspections (eg Visual Checks)
- Functional checks
- MSI Identification (Maintenance Significant Items)
The ideal candidate has a Master’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering, has at least a minimum experience in the role. In addition to excellent knowledge of English, good problem solving, time management and teamwork skills are required, even in international contexts.
Maximum availability to travel in Italy and abroad is required.
- Preliminary planning of work packages and milestones
- Preparation of reports
- Knowledge of aircraft systems
- Support in defining aircraft failures and identifying MSI (Maintenance Significant Items)
- Development of Maintenance Task Analysis
Minimum level of education required
- Engineering Degree
Minimum level of experience required
1 to 3 years