From Space We Can Solve the Biggest Challenges on Earth.
Aevum, Inc. is an American technology company that designs, develops, and sells autonomous air, space, and package transportation services. The company focuses on autonomous technologies, rapid logistics, e-commerce, cloud computing, and artificial intelligence.
Our Social Mission
Aevum, Inc. was founded to democratize access to space and directly enable space-based assets that can connect the other half of the world that currently do not have access to the internet. We believe that the right technologies deployed in space can help make the world better and transcend the unity of humankind.
As the Technical Recruiter, you will be responsible for reviewing applications and conducting initial candidate screening interviews to source and advance the best talent as required by the company to fuel its rapid growth.
The Technical Recruiter will identify, recruit, screen, and present good candidates for technology positions, collaborating with hiring managers to set realistic technical requirements.
Prior experience in technical recruitment is required. Preferred experience in aerospace, defense, and technology companies.
The salary range for this position is $45,000 – $98,000/year. Remote work possible.
- Collaborates with hiring managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled; reviews job descriptions for vacancies.
- Assists with the development and revision of specifications and job descriptions for selected positions.
- Identifies the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates.
- Drafts recruitment advertisements; posts and/or places ads in the most effective digital and/or print media for open positions.
- Selects one or more placement agencies to assist with the recruitment process.
- Identifies appropriate candidates and assesses their qualifications through review of their resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications.
- Connects qualified candidates with hiring managers.
- Maintains contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their applications.
- Vets potential employees’ credentials.
- Provides advice to hiring managers regarding salary negotiations with final candidates.
- Facilitates contacts by creating and maintaining a presence in the technical/industry community and marketplace.
- Attends job fairs and industry conferences; runs company booths at job fairs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in related technical and/or human resources field required.
- At least three years of related recruiting experience required, with prior experience in technical roles a plus.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.
- SHRMs Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles, and technical skills.
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Aevum prioritizes the safety of our employees and their families. Therefore, Aevum employees will be required to work remotely as much as possible. During this time, Aevum will also restrict travel both domestically and internationally.
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Dental insurance, health insurance, paid time off, vision insurance, stock incentives, bonus potential, great work culture with a chance to be part of a revolutionary team
Weekdays; weekends as necessary
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Employment with Aevum is governed by qualifications, competence, and merit. Employment will not be influenced by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability, or any other legally protected status.