From Space We Can Solve the Biggest Challenges on Earth.
Aevum, Inc. is an American technology company that designs, develops, and sells autonomous air, space, and package transportation services. The company focuses on autonomous technologies, rapid logistics, e-commerce, cloud computing, and artificial intelligence.
Our Social Mission
Aevum, Inc. was founded to democratize access to space and directly enable space-based assets that can connect the other half of the world that currently do not have access to the internet. We believe that the right technologies deployed in space can help make the world better and transcend the unity of humankind.
As Communications Manager, you will work independently and alongside multidisciplinary teams to communicate the company message to the world. You will work to enhance Aevum’s visibility in its markets – to customers, the public, the media, investors, and prospects.
You’ll design content, write, and digitally communicate about Aevum to raise our profile across key stakeholders. You will research the audience, source information, and create engaging content (often in association with complex technical concepts) including contributed articles, blog posts, fresh digital content, original podcasts and videos, and all social media efforts. You will capture and create consistent images and graphics across communication channels. Applicants should be creative, well-versed in social media strategy and branding, and excel at communications writing.
The work involves exposure to highly sensitive, confidential, and/or classified information requiring confidentiality, tact, and discretion.
Aevum’s development timelines are aggressive and you’ll be asked to work hard as necessary. Our ideal candidate is passionate about making the world better, is a self-starter, and is hungry to do work that matters.
Aevum is a global company and occasional travel is required of the Marketing Communications Specialist.
- Plan content across all marketing channels.
- Maintain social media accounts.
- Employ social media to educate, create demand for the products and services of Aevum, and increase awareness of the company brand.
- Work with data analytics tools to understand the company’s audience and real-time measurements of social activities.
- Be highly creative and generate photography, videos, and digital graphics as well as written content for social media, our website, contributed articles, blogs, videos, podcasts, and other appropriate channels.
- Ensure that the company and its products and services are associated with the right message – thereby converting customers to brand advocates.
- Travel to key company events and take photos/videos, conduct possible live-streaming events and serve as the “on-air” voice across our own podcasts and videos of Aevum around milestones, events, launches, etc.
- Ensure that all content is on-brand.
- Use design software to design, edit, and publish content.
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in related field
- Experience with Adobe creative suite or other similar design software suite
- Photography and video production skills
- Ability to distill large amounts of data into conclusions that various stakeholders of the company can understand and act on
- Great interpersonal skills with a “can-do” attitude
- Podcast production experience
- Experience on camera
- Must be willing to travel as necessary (~30%)
- As needed, must be willing to work extended hours and occasional weekends.
Travel may be requested for this position.
Aevum prioritizes the safety of our employees and their families. Therefore, Aevum employees will be required to work remotely as much as possible. During this time, Aevum will also restrict travel both domestically and internationally.
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Dental insurance, health insurance, paid time off, vision insurance, stock incentives, bonus potential, great work culture with a chance to be part of a revolutionary team.
Weekdays; weekends as necessary
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Employment with Aevum is governed by qualifications, competence, and merit. Employment will not be influenced by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability, or any other legally protected status.