From Space We Can Solve the Biggest Challenges on Earth.
Aevum, Inc. is an American technology company that designs, develops, and sells autonomous air, space, and package transportation services. The company focuses on autonomous technologies, rapid logistics, e-commerce, cloud computing, and artificial intelligence.
Our Social Mission
Aevum, Inc. was founded to democratize access to space and directly enable space-based assets that can connect the other half of the world that currently do not have access to the internet. We believe that the right technologies deployed in space can help make the world better and transcend the unity of humankind.
Aevum’s Communications Team is seeking a Communications Specialist who is a passionate writer and storyteller with a proactive mindset and an eagerness to wear multiple hats as necessary. The ideal candidate works quickly and gets tasks completed to achieve high-quality outcomes. The most desirable candidate is obsessed with effective communication and honing his or her skills to improve the experience of consumers of corporate content and offerings. At Aevum, people always come first. You must be intensely focused on improving experiences for people.
Efficiency and attention to detail are key for this entry-level, full-time position. You must be highly self-directed, eager to dive into any project, willing to learn, and familiar with communications-style writing. You will be a part of the team helping to enhance Aevum’s visibility to customers, the public, the media, investors as well as internally for fellow employees.
Aevum’s development timelines are aggressive and you will be expected to work hard. The work involves exposure to highly sensitive, confidential, and/or classified information requiring confidentiality, tact, and discretion. The ideal candidate is passionate about making the world better, is a self-starter, and is motivated to be a contributing member of a world-class team.
- Understand, digest, and translate extremely technical information and prepare, review, revise and maintain technical documents including software and systems engineering, system operations, testing, and user documentation.
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational needs and standards.
- Read industry and business news daily; prepare daily and weekly summary media briefs and understand how it relates to our offerings.
- Support the team with regular and expedient preparation of briefing materials, media lists, speaking databases, presentations, research, and more.
- Stay on top of all upcoming deadlines, manage up and get results.
- Assist in the monitoring of Aevum’s social media accounts and online presence.
- Generally, be available to help the team with tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in related field
- Experience with Adobe creative suite or other similar design software suite
- Great interpersonal skills with a “can-do” attitude
- Prior PR agency experience a plus
- Must be willing to travel as necessary (~10%)
- As needed, must be willing to work extended hours and occasional weekends.
Travel may be requested for this position.
Aevum prioritizes the safety of our employees and their families. Therefore, Aevum employees will be required to work remotely as much as possible. During this time, Aevum will also restrict travel both domestically and internationally.
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Dental insurance, health insurance, paid time off, vision insurance, stock incentives, bonus potential, great work culture with a chance to be part of a revolutionary team.
Weekdays; weekends as necessary
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Employment with Aevum is governed by qualifications, competence, and merit. Employment will not be influenced by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability, or any other legally protected status.