Agile is seeking a Facilities Maintenance Technician to support the production of rocket engines at our manufacturing and test centers in Durango, Colorado. In this role, you will work with our Manufacturing Director and Test Operations Director to maintain the facilities support the delivery of high-quality rocket hardware for in-space propulsion and R&D applications. This includes, but is not limited to, snow removal, weed control, compressor maintenance, generator maintenance, and general responsibilities relating to plumbing, electrical, rotating equipment and mechanical maintenance.
- Maintain equipment (compressors, generator, pumps, water systems) at our test site
- Maintain facilities (plumbing, electrical, pneumatic systems) at our test site and manufacturing center
- Maintain grounds at our test site and manufacturing center (snow and weed control)
- Conduct safety walks, provide and update propellant inventory, security logs, clean up waste and keep site organized
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of maintenance experience in a relevant setting (including residential complexes)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Able to self-direct work
- Experience with computer software such as MS office
- Candidate must be a US Citizen or permanent resident
- Professional license as electrician, plumber, etc.
- Experience with automobile maintenance
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively in team environments
- Seeks to constantly improve and optimize facilities
The wage range for this position is $18/hr – $23/hr.
The salary ranges provided in this job posting are indicative and may be adjusted for individual candidates commensurate with experience or technical capabilities. All permanent full time AGILE employees also are eligible to participate in the employee stock option plan as part of a comprehensive remuneration package
AGILE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age