THE ORIGINAL ADVANCED PROPULSION TEST PROVIDER
Located in Durango, CO, AGILE Space Industries designs, builds, and tests in-space propulsion systems for satellites and spacecraft. AGILE uses state of the art 3D metal alloy printing techniques to rapidly design, manufacture, and test new engine designs in our purpose-built propulsion test facility. With over a decade of experience testing rocket engines, and engineers who have worked at industry leaders like SpaceX, NASA, and Rocketdyne, AGILE is a rapidly growing company with many exciting Defense, Civil and Commercial programs.
AGILE is seeking an Information Technology (IT) Manager to lead our information technology operations and infrastructure. This key position will be responsible for the networking, communications, and information handling systems at AGILE and for establishing a rigorous cybersecurity strategy in support of essential national security programs.
The IT Manager will be a member of AGILE’s Leadership Team and will report to the Chief Operating Officer. This role will have a broad accountability and impact during the upcoming high growth stage on our path to becoming the industry leader in delivering in-space propulsion systems.
- Lead a team of IT professionals supporting an organization designing, building, and testing in-space propulsion systems
- Responsible for maintaining continuous connectivity at multiple company sites, including corporate headquarters, manufacturing centers, and test sites
- Maintain computing resources required for individual productivity
- Develop and implement a cybersecurity strategy to protect the company from malicious actors and maintaining business continuity
- Stay up to date with new technology and recommending new technologies to the Executive Team for implementation
- Develop and implement procedures and policies that reflect best practices for information management
- Maintain Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) levels commensurate with company strategy and client requirements.
- Expert knowledge in IT best practices, policies, and regulations
- Knowledge of programing, computer science, and digital security
- In depth knowledge of managing cloud and SaaS solutions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proactive, independent leader capable of setting priorities in a dynamic environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience working with government and/or defense contracts subject to Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) requirements
- B.S. or advanced degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- US Citizen or US Person, capable of receiving a US Secret or higher Clearance