Located in Durango, CO, AGILE Space Industries designs, builds, and tests in-space propulsion systems for satellites and spacecraft. AGILE uses state of the art 3D metal alloy printing techniques to rapidly design, manufacture, and test new engine designs in our purpose-built propulsion test facility. With over a decade of experience testing rocket engines, and engineers who have worked at industry leaders like SpaceX, NASA, and Rocketdyne, AGILE is a rapidly growing company with many exciting Defense, Civil and Commercial programs.
Under general supervision of daily work, purchases supplies and services from vendors at the lowest cost, according to company standards and specifications.
- Prepares requests for proposals analyzes quotes received, selects vendors, schedules and expedites deliveries and follows up on invoices received.
- Sources, negotiates, awards and documents purchases for materials, services, and supplies.
- Compiles and analyzes information to keep informed on industry trends and manufacturing processes
- Conducts investigation to understand root cause of problems
- Develops and implements new products, processes, standards or operational plans that will have impact on the achievement of functional results
- Provide risk and opportunity analysis for early capture as it relates to introduction of new suppliers to mitigate risks with regard to early supplier decisions
This position is based out of Durango, CO but we do have a flexible work arrangement. The schedule of remote work will be based on business and work needs as determined by management. Currently, this position requires work at the Durango, CO office and is not fully remote.
- Bachelors Degree and two (2) years of demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education.
- Due to the nature of the work, US Citizenship is required.
- Experience with Procurement a plus.
- Experience with Federal contracts a plus. Ensures that requirements (prime contract, quality, terms and conditions) are properly communicated to suppliers
- Compiles and analyzes data to perform price analysis and reviews proposals to establish price objectives
- Self-starter with a “can-do” attitude that will thrive in a management structure where high standards of productivity, quality of work, and effectiveness are maintained.
- Strong organizational skills – the ability to multi-task, prioritize commitments, manage time effectively, manage documentation, and meet deadlines in a fast paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and provide good customer service to internal/external clients.
- Strong working knowledge of word-processing (Word), database, spreadsheet (EXCEL) programs and integrated software applications.
Ability to deal with fast past, ever evolving environment.
Skilled at dealing with people and the ability to communicate effectively.
Flexibility to work with clients/colleagues across multiple time zones within the United States.
- Experience working with engineering and manufacturing personnel on development and analysis of cost standards.
- Excellent analytical skills and sound understanding of accounting principles
- Seeks to constantly improve and optimize processes
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiative in a high cadence, high pressure environment
- Team player, able to work effectively with a high performing team
- Ability to communicate with executive leadership regarding matters of significant importance to the organization
Offered rate of compensation (for Colorado locations only) will be based on individual education, qualifications, experience, and work location. The salary range is $55,029.50 – $96,301.63 annually.
The salary ranges provided in this job posting are indicative and may be adjusted for individual candidates commensurate with experience or technical capabilities. All permanent full time AGILE employees also are eligible to participate in the employee stock option plan as part of a comprehensive remuneration package
AGILE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.