“Agnikul” is a derivative of the Sanskrit word - “Gurukul” and it could be interpreted to mean “a place where people learn to use fire”. We are a group of enthusiasts, rocket scientists, engineers, programmers, lawyers, and more - all of us just love enabling space accessible to everyone!
We strongly prefer working with individuals who are passionate about aerospace and are willing to work with us for the long term.
WHAT IT TAKES
- If you know why water tanker lorries in India have their tops open – this is for you. (Even better if you have tried to model slosh dynamics of a water tanker lorry).
- If you can mathematically predict the instantaneous position and velocity of how your life will evolve – this is for you.
- If you like designing autopilots – this is definitely for you.
- Design, analyze and build flight dynamics models for launch vehicles.
- Design high fidelity simulations of hypersonic flight systems, deriving from experience in flight dynamics, navigation, guidance, and control.
- Bachelors / Master’s degree in controls engineering, aerospace or mechanical engineering or any degree that enhanced your ability to model systems mathematically.
- 2-3 years of experience in mathematically modeling system dynamics.
- A fascination to bring space closer to everyone on earth.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree in aeronautical/astronautical, aerospace or mechanical engineering.
- Understanding of software-in-the-loop and hardware-in-the-loop development.
- Design and analyze control approaches for complex vehicle systems, leveraging modern synthesis and analysis methods.
- Be able to understand vehicle plant dynamics and select appropriate control methods.
- Research and create launch vehicle guidance algorithm.
- Understanding of system dynamics, trajectory optimization to develop algorithms suitable for simulation and onboard use.
- Must be available to work extended hours and weekends as needed.
What you could take away?
- Your work will directly impact the company’s (and the rocket’s) trajectory.
- You will learn rocket science from some of the most senior and respected minds in ISRO.
- You will work on shaping space policy in India.
- You will dirty your hands in a global supply/chain optimization problem.
If interested, please send your resume in PDF format and a 3 line email describing – who you are, why you want to apply to Agnikul and something interesting about yourself. Send resumes to email@example.com