Launch anywhere, anytime, affordably.
- We strongly prefer working with individuals who are passionate about aerospace and are willing to work with us for the long term.
WHAT IT TAKES
- If you know why water tanker lorries in India have their tops open – this is for you. (Even better if you have tried to model slosh dynamics of a water tanker lorry).
- If you can mathematically predict the instantaneous position and velocity of how your life will evolve – this is for you.
- If you like designing autopilots – this is definitely for you.
- Design, analyze and build flight dynamics models for launch vehicles.
- Design high fidelity simulations of hypersonic flight systems, deriving from experience in flight dynamics, navigation, guidance, and control.
- Bachelors / Master’s degree in controls engineering, aerospace or mechanical engineering or any degree that enhanced your ability to model systems mathematically.
- 2-3 years of experience in mathematically modeling system dynamics.
- A fascination to bring space closer to everyone on earth.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree in aeronautical/astronautical, aerospace or mechanical engineering.
- Understanding of software-in-the-loop and hardware-in-the-loop development.
- Design and analyze control approaches for complex vehicle systems, leveraging modern synthesis and analysis methods.
- Be able to understand vehicle plant dynamics and select appropriate control methods.
- Research and create launch vehicle guidance algorithm.
- Understanding of system dynamics, trajectory optimization to develop algorithms suitable for simulation and onboard use.
- Must be available to work extended hours and weekends as needed.
What you could take away?
- Your work will directly impact the company’s (and the rocket’s) trajectory.
- You will learn rocket science from some of the most senior and respected minds in ISRO.
- You will work on shaping space policy in India.
- You will dirty your hands in a global supply/chain optimization problem.