Launch anywhere, anytime, affordably.
- We strongly prefer working with individuals who are passionate about aerospace and are willing to work with us for the long term.
WHAT IT TAKES
- If you think, Why should people creating purchase orders and maintaining part inventory suffer? – this is for you.
- If you think, why should engineers crafting designs not have the ability to quickly create work orders? – this is for you.
- If you think, why should not every component have a story from sourcing to stores? – this is for you.
- If you think, Why should not work floor crew members not be able to appreciate process flow from design to execution? – this is for you
- With this in mind, we are setting out to build out our own software that will help us be both a research company and a process focussed company. If this sounds interesting, you may like to be one of the people writing this code!
- Create the fundamental software framework that would enable process implementation at Agnikul.
- Detect and troubleshoot software issues.
- Write clear quality code for software and applications and perform test reviews.
- Develop, implement, & test APIs.
- Provide input on software development projects.
- Comfort using programming languages and relational databases.
- Understand ERPNext and Frappe framework thoroughly.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years’ of development experience with agile development methodologies.
- Be able to understand software development life cycle, unit and integration system testing.
- Appreciation for all aspects of development including the server side, client side and API.
- Must be available to work extended hours and weekends as needed.
What you could take away?
- You might have designed one of the most complex operations strategy in the world.
- Your work will directly impact the company’s (and the rocket’s) trajectory.
- You will learn rocket science from some of the most senior and respected minds in ISRO.
- You will work on shaping space policy in India.
- You will dirty your hands in a global supply/chain optimization problem.