AgriTask is a fast-growing startup designed to enable fact-based decision making for agricultural businesses. We address the need for digitization in the Agriculture industry, and provide scalable solutions for the whole ecosystem –from smallholder farms to industrial growers, global food and beverage companies, governments and NGOs and agricultural insurance companies.
We are significantly expanding our customer base, and looking for an enthusiastic, creative and self motivated solution architect to join our team.
The Solution Architect at Agritask is both analytical and personable, creative and practical, thinks outside the box and is the one who knows how we need to build that box;) you will be responsible for the implementation of customer-specific systems on the Agritask platform. This includes all stages, from presales and requirements gathering to configuration, implementation, and successful delivery of a product to the customer. You are the one helping us turn our clients dreams into a reality, while managing the moving parts and stakeholders in the process!
- Understanding customer requirements during the pre-sales stages, during meetings with clients and on internal meetings, and translating them into technical requirements for proposal pricing.
- Being the connecting factor between sales and clients dreams, understanding the client’s precise needs and requirements, defining & implementing them on Agritask’s platform.
- Creating, managing and implementing projects, working in collaboration with multiple internal stakeholders. (Product, CSM, Sales, R&D teams)
- Successful delivery and handover of systems to customer success management teams, communicating technical requirements to non technical stakeholders.
- Writing technical specifications for internal innovation projects. Brainstorming and conceptualizing internal innovation projects.
- Spanish & English at a full working proficiency level – Must
- Hebrew – advantage
- Experience in configuring, maintaining and operating configurable SaaS platforms
- Analytical thinker
- Sales / Pre-Sales experience – Must
- Experience in matrix structure and working with multiple functional groups
- Background in Agronomy / Agricultural sector – Big advantage
- GIS experience – advantage
- BI platforms experience – advantage