Agritask is a holistic ag-operations platform, designed to enable fact-based decision making for agricultural businesses. To fulfill this vision, Agritask integrates a wide array of agronomic technologies, tools and data sources into one brain that analyzes the data, quantifies the risks and produces alerts, recommendations, and actionable insights. Data sources vary from sensors and machinery, aerial images, forecast data, and more.
AgriTask is a fast-growing startup designed to enable fact-based decision making for agricultural businesses. We address the need for digitization in the Agriculture industry, and provide scalable solutions for the whole ecosystem –from smallholder farms to industrial growers, global food and beverage companies, governments and NGOs and agricultural insurance companies.
We are looking for a talented content writing intern to craft valuable content that will educate our customers and wow our prospects. Reporting directly to the VP Marketing, you will be responsible for a wide range of marketing tasks including;
- Various marketing writing tasks including blogs, articles, social posts and more
- Managing our social media channels
- Building campaign landing pages
- Crafting email marketing campaigns
- Additional projects within the Agri-Food Tech space
If you are looking to join an impactful organization, and gain relevant marketing experience in a growing high-tech company- this is the role for you!
- High level of English- Must
- Spanish- Advantage!
- 1-2 years of writing experience
- Tech Savvy with the ability to explain complex technical matters in a simple manner.
- Social Media Knowledge
- Confirmed experience working with deadlines to deliver high quality output in a short span of time
- Independent and proactive self- starter
- Academic background; Marketing/ Media/ Journalism, Communications focused.
- Environmentally conscious / clean- tech/ foody- Advantage
Scope of Work:
- We are looking for a part time position- with the option of becoming full time in the future- currently 10-12 weekly hours [2-3 times a week] – perfect for students!
- Our HQ in IL are located in Tel- Aviv- currently working hybrid from office and from home- flexible