Our teams work around the fight against drones, maritime surveillance and aviation security.
Do you want to grow in a company with a human dimension that encourages innovation, curiosity and taking responsibility?
Let your talent express itself in high-flying missions and share our human values which promote the development of all, within a structured and agile organization recognized for its strong technical expertise in the service of exciting and rare projects on the market.
Our Defense & Security BU, supported by its 650 employees across France, offers its customers, the army and civil aviation, turnkey products around subjects as innovative as they are captivating. Our teams work around the fight against drones, maritime surveillance and aviation security. Defense & Security does not stop there since it is involved in several international projects, our ambitions therefore promise great challenges in France and abroad.
Why do we need you?
CS Group’s ATM – Simulation activity contributes to the evolution of civil and military air traffic control systems by carrying out ambitious projects based on its innovative products and those of its partners.
For a major project of a new French air traffic control system, the air traffic control system validation engineer will be responsible for:
- Define the phases of tests in the factory and on operational sites,
- Participate in tests and investigations,
- Maintain and ensure the development of test tools,
- Guarantee the maintenance of the test platforms,
- Participate in the commissioning and operational support phases,
- Participate in the testing phases of the operational air traffic control system with our partner
- You will work in an international environment, will be in contact with the customer and the users (air traffic controllers, maintenance engineers).
You will be trained in the products and your sponsor within the project will support your integration.
Who are you?
At CS GROUP, it is both your expertise and your personality that will make the difference:
Training Bac +5, Engineering School or equivalent University, specializing in IT and / or telecommunications. You have 1 to 5 years of experience in an IT project for critical systems, and you are introduced to the associated working methods.
Your technical expertise revolves around the following axes:
- You master distributed Linux and network based architectures,
- You develop in C ++ / JAVA / Python,
- You have contributed to a critical aeronautical software project,
- You have participated in software testing phases,
- Knowledge of the field of air traffic control and aviation (flight management, surveillance, …).
- Your organizational skills and your rigor will be the basis of your success
You like teamwork and you are proactive and want an evolving position with varied tasks.
Don’t wait any longer, share your CV and let’s add our talents!
The following of the events :
- Our team of Recruiters process your application upon receipt.
- Good news ! This interests us: we will contact you for a first telephone exchange. If this is positive, an operational manager will take over with a technical interview. Finally, you will meet one of our Recruiters during an HR interview. At the end of these meetings, we undertake to get back to you within a maximum of 2 weeks.