We aim for a better-connected, safer and more prosperous world
AIRBUS DS SLC Branch Hungary
Airbus pioneers sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world. The Company constantly innovates to provide efficient and technologically-advanced solutions in aerospace, defence, and connected services. In commercial aircraft, Airbus offers modern and fuel-efficient airliners and associated services. Airbus is also a European leader in defence and security and one of the world’s leading space businesses. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions and services worldwide.
Secure Land Communications (SLC), an Airbus business unit part of Airbus Defence and Space, offers advanced communication and collaboration solutions to gather, process and deploy intelligence. Its portfolio is tailored to the needs of Public Safety, Defence and Transport, Utility and Industry (TUI). It includes infrastructures, devices, applications and services based on Tetra, Tetrapol and Broadband technologies (either single 4G/5G, hybrid or multi-technology solutions). As the European leader and a key international player, SLC has customers in more than 80 countries and employs around 1,150 people in 17 countries. In Hungary, Airbus Defence and Space employs 12 people.
Airbus SLC is now looking for a Junior Business Analyst (m/f/d) to join our team in the Budapest office. In this position you will work in partnership with our clients to ensure the right fit between customer needs and Airbus solutions (incl. application integration and interfacing solutions). This is a key position to show the value of Airbus solutions to our customers. How? By participating in the development and integration of our Agnet and situation awareness applications into the customers’ mission management environment.
The position requires security clearance approval from the Hungarian authorities. The position is permanent and will start as agreed.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Interaction with customers to understand their needs and environment in order to position the best mission management solution around Airbus Agnet and situation awareness solutions.
- Understanding of current technology, standard Airbus’ customer environment, cloud computing and shared services.
- Advice of clients on leading practices.
- Definition of integration needs between our systems (e.g. Agnet) and the customer’s environment (applications, IT, security) for use cases and user stories.
- Learn traditional TETRA technology, provide support and execute the given tasks on TETRA technology.
Skills & qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or IT.
- Technical studies, a complementary commercial / sales education is an advantage.
- Interest in PMR systems and / or in IP technology is an advantage.
- Interest in telecommunication system architecture and application system integration is an advantage.
- Sales and / or commercial support experience with strong market knowledge is an advantage.
- Sound understanding of IT security & associated tools.
- Fluent in Hungarian and English.
- Strong technical and communication skills.
- Business and project management skills.
- Analytical thinker and problem solver.
What we can offer you?
- New important role in secure land communications field and the development of next generation business.
- A supportive work community in an international work environment.
- Meaningful work within mission and business critical intelligence.
- Training program concerning the SLC solution portfolio and models
- Attractive salary package integrating motivating bonus system.
- Benefits supporting your work such as mobile phone and cafeteria benefit.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.