A safe, sustainable, and fully integrated Urban Air Mobility sol
Airbus Defence and Space Saudi Limited
Airbus pioneers sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world. The Company constantly innovates to provide efficient and technologically advanced solutions in aerospace, defence, and connected services. In commercial aircraft, Airbus offers modern and fuel-efficient airliners and associated services. Airbus is also a European leader in defence and security and one of the world’s leading space businesses. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions and services worldwide.
- AGE/GSE & Tools Technical Support.
- AGE/GSE & Tools Technical assistance.
- Management and Workshop Support (NDT, Battery & Wheels, Aircraft Cleaners).
- Preparation of AGEs/GSE & Tools schedule maintenance/calibration. Batches definition.
- Ensure performing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on AGE/GSE & Tools.
- Report AGEs/GSE & Tools maintenance activities status.
- Generate and monitoring AGE/GSE & Tools Queries required.
- Manage AGEs/GSE & Tools maintenance activities to OEM when is required.
- Prepare AGE/GSE & Tools for storage and mobility deployment.
- Solve repair problems by studying drawings, wiring diagrams and schematics, and technical publications.
- Use an automated maintenance system to monitor maintenance trends, analyze equipment requirements, maintain equipment records, and document maintenance actions.
- Publish a monthly report for the status serviceability of all AGE/GSE & Tools.
- Provide dispatch service for AGE/GSE & Tools including position equipment to support aircraft maintenance and flight operations.
- Management for the handling, storage, and disposal of hazardous materials and waste according to environmental conditions.
- Manage AGEs/GSE & Tools Training required.
- Ensure the A/C slot and AGE/GSE & Tools availability for maintenance activities and/or for Training requirements.
- Manage AGE/GSE & Tools Maintenance.
- Manage Repair process.
- Generate and monitoring REPA Dossiers.
- Manage Warranty Claim process.
- Prepare and Manage Site AGE/GSE & Tools activities.
- Act as a responsible manager for the FOD Prevention Program.
- Enforce all quality and safety requirements/regulations.
- Aeronautical or mechanical engineer.
- More than 5 years of experience in the MRO business or 2 years of experience as a Manager.
- Work in a multicultural team.
- Driver License.
- English language.
- Knowledge of, principles of electricity, electronics, general mechanics, heating, refrigeration, pneumatics, hydraulics.
- Knowledge uses automated maintenance systems and continuous info data updates.
- Wiring diagrams and schematics.
- Computer use knowledge office.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation, and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or religious belief.