We aim for a better-connected, safer and more prosperous world
AIRBUS DS SLC Branch Sweden
Airbus pioneers sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world. The Company constantly innovates to provide efficient and technologically-advanced solutions in aerospace, defence, and connected services. In commercial aircraft, Airbus offers modern and fuel-efficient airliners and associated services. Airbus is also a European leader in defence and security and one of the world’s leading space businesses. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions and services worldwide.
Airbus Secure Land Communication (SLC) is now looking for a new Business Analyst and Application Architect (m/f/d) to join our team in the Stockholm office. In this position you will be able to create a new business segment for SLC and work in partnership with our customers to ensure the right fit between markets, customer needs and Airbus solutions including application integration and interfacing solutions. This is a new key position to develop Airbus associated Next Generation business in the Nordic region by showing the value of Airbus solutions through demonstrating, developing and integrating our Agnet and Situation Awareness applications in our customers mission management environment.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Interact with client peers to understand their daily work, the way to digitalize their current way of working, the existing application / IT / business environment, challenges and strengths in order to position the best mission management solution around Airbus Agnet and Situation Awareness solutions.
- Understand current technology, Airbus’ customer environment, cloud computing, shared services and advise clients on leading practices.
- Define the integration needs between our systems (e.g. Agnet) and the customer’s environment (applications, IT, security) for use cases and user stories.
- Organize associated marketing activities, follow up and participate to commercial activities (the whole chain from identify potential customers to satisfy customers, e.g. customer presentations and demos, offers, integration negotiations).
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical field, complementary commercial / sales education is an advantage.
- Fluent language skills in Swedish and English are a must. Knowledge of a 3rd Nordic language is an advantage.
- At least 3 years experience in IT systems and / or application sales. Experience in understanding mission critical communication user groups and / or in IP technology is an advantage.
- Sales and / or commercial support experience. Strong network and market knowledge in Nordic region is an advantage.
- Sound understanding of IT security, associated tools and customer environments
- Knowledge in application ecosystem and associated integration world.
- Experience in application system integration and (telecommunication) system architecture is an advantage.
- Knowledge of techniques such as assessing and planning IT capabilities, IT cost and performance management, applications solutions architecture, portfolio, program/project management and transformational change.
- Strong business, technical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills.
What we can offer you?
- New unique important role in secure land communications field and the development of Next Generation business.
- A supportive work community in an international work environment.
- Meaningful work within mission and business critical intelligence.
- Training program concerning the SLC solution portfolio and models.
- Benefits supporting your work such as flexible working time and remote work.
The position requires basic security clearance approval from Swedish authorities. The position is permanent and will start as agreed.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter via the link below.
Secure Land Communications (SLC), an Airbus business unit part of Airbus Defence and Space, offers advanced communication and collaboration solutions to gather, process and deploy intelligence. Its portfolio is tailored to the needs of Public Safety, Defence and Transport, Utility and Industry (TUI). It includes infrastructures, devices, applications and services based on Tetra, Tetrapol and Broadband technologies (either single 4G/5G, hybrid or multi-technology solutions). As the European leader and a key international player, SLC has customers in more than 80 countries and employs around 1,150 people in 17 countries. In Sweden, Airbus Defence and Space employs around 5 employees plus 3 consultants.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.