We make it fly
Reporting to the Managing Director of Airbus Egypt LLC, the Contract Execution Proximity Manager ensures customer proximity in the domain of contract execution under the leadership of the Programme Line which signed the contract, coordinating the day to day fulfilment of the terms and conditions as agreed in the contract, but at the same time leveraging customer management to contribute in the building of strategic, long-term customer relationships with the aim of generating further order intake coming from the customer.
Along the whole contract lifecycle, he will perform a “Voice of the Customer” role with a view to articulate the customer’s needs in front of Airbus DS stakeholders for the subjects under his responsibility, while performing a “Voice of the Company” role in front to the customer, contributing to a smooth and profitable execution of the contract.
The Contract Execution Proximity Manager:
- Performs as the local correspondent of the Programme Line, ensuring that the execution of any existing contract meets the Airbus DS commercial policy and strategy to be applied to the Egyptian Customers.
- Under the leadership of the Programme Line, coordinate with the different Airbus DS stakeholders in order to fulfil the contract execution objectives
- Provide support and resources to any Airbus DS stakeholder in order to fulfil the contract execution objectives.
- Ensure the fluent communication between the Company and the Egyptian Customers, being the official AIRBUS DS representative in front of the Customers for contract execution activities.
- Provides specific Egyptian cultural background information to Airbus DS stakeholders involved in the execution of the contract
- Contribute to the team / tasks force in Airbus DS responsible for providing information to Customers in order to respond to any official or unofficial information request with regard to the execution of the contract.
- Performs as the focal point in Egypt for the logistics associated to the fulfilment of contract execution objectives, including interface with Customs and logistics suppliers.
- Track Government budgets allocated to the execution of the existing contracts and communicate any relevant issue to the Programme Line and the TMEA organization for further analysis and actions.
- Employ the Company assets in the most efficient way in order to implement the regional strategy.
- Track Customer satisfaction in the execution of the contracts and communicate to the relevant Airbus DS stakeholders
- Contribute to a coordinated approach to the customer under the leadership of the Key Account Manager – Egypt and the different Business Growth teams
- This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
- Airbus Egypt Ltd
- Permanent Contract / CDI / Unbefristet / Contrato indefinido
- Professional / Expérimenté(e) / Professionell / Profesional
- By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
- Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment.
- We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
- Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to email@example.com.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace