The new company is called Airbus Protect. It brings together 1,200 employees from APSYS (an Airbus company) and the Services entity of Airbus Defense and Space CyberSecurity in France, Germany, Spain, Belgium and the United Kingdom.
Employees are the first asset of any company and to offer the best services, Airbus Protect wishes to retain, develop and grow their talents.
Airbus Protect’s ambition is to become an innovative leader in the fields of security, cybersecurity and sustainability, a trusted partner to manage the risks of today and tomorrow, ensure resilience and co-create a better future.
Your future job, if you accept it…
- Further develop products and services as key enablers for future product testing and also for the ramp-up of our aircraft
- Work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with a cross-functional product team, sharing application development and data processing tasks,
- Contribute to shaping innovative tools
- Develop design and parameter specifications that comply with infrastructure and security requirements,
- Driving and supporting the transformation of the company in a digital environment
- Design of complex project technical architecture,
- Solving technical, technological and security problems within Digital projects and development teams,
- Technical supervision of the teams on the technologies used in the development of the new digital tools of Airbus or Airbus Protect
The position is based in Blagnac (31).
Are you our future talent?
- You are an engineer in software development, trained in high schools or universities.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in software architecture.
- You have solid knowledge in software architecture and software development.
- You have various experiences in several of these languages and computing environments (C, C++, Java, Python, Angular, React)
- You are familiar with DevOps/MLOps concepts (Jenkins, Docker, Git), agile methods (Jira, Redmine) and modern software engineering practices (Quality, micro-services),
- Skills around NoSQL databases (graph-oriented, spatial, document, etc.) is a plus
- Skills in synchronization of services and applications: API Rest and ActiveMQ is a plus
- You have good communication skills and the ability to present complex technical topics to key business stakeholders in a compelling manner,
- You are rigorous with an eye for detail and a passion for problem-solving solutions and technologies,
- Team spirit with the desire to learn for yourself and for others are assets that characterize you
- You know how to demonstrate autonomy with active listening skills and taking pragmatic initiatives
- English advanced needed
Are you looking for a position with a varied activity and real development opportunities?
Come and experience the Airbus Protect adventure… We are waiting for you!
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Airbus Protect SAS
Permanent Contract / CDI / Indefinite / Contrato indefinido
Professional / Experienced / Professionell / Profesional
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process.
At Airbus, we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking.