Airbus Cybersecurity SAS
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other’s expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Airbus Defense & Space, with its CyberSecurity division created in 2012, aims to become one of the European and world leaders in cyber security.
This division is positioned in particular on the surveillance, investigation and security audit markets for the systems most exposed to threats within the Airbus group, but also for state and strategic players in the security sector. transport, energy, defense and aerospace.
Design the supervision of the security of a system taking into account:
- Risks and threats
- Applicable regulations and good practices
- The compromise cost / efficiency / operational need.
- The “Kill Chain”
Conduct studies (documentary with or without model).
Conduct responses to tender on SOC subjects
Provide support to SOC / CSIRT / Security Analyst teams for the implementation of CyberDefense systems.
Depending on the projects or responses to the call for tenders, ensure the role of technical manager (in tandem with the project manager) on integration and implementation projects of CyberDefense systems and supervision.
- Writing specification and design documentation
- Definition of the supervision policy
- Writing recipe strategies
- Animation of technical meetings
- The drafting of technical proposals within the framework of consultation
- Drafting of study documents (state of the art, prospective study, etc.)
- For a technical manager assignment, he coordinates the work between the members of the technical team.
KNOW HOW :
- System engineering skills (requirements management, V cycle, waterfall, functional analysis, etc.)
- Knowledge of security standards and regulations (ISO27xxx, common criteria, CSPN, RGS, defense regulations, PDIS, PRIS, etc.)
- Technical knowledge in the following areas: Log Management System, SIEM, UBA / UEBA analytics solutions
- Intrusion detection systems (NIDS, NIPS, HIDS)
- Malware detection systems (sandboxing)
- EDR systems
- Advanced network analysis systems (DPI / FPC, NBA)
- Security of LAN, MAN, WAN networks (dynamic routing, ddos, vpn ISPEC, firewall, nests, etc.)
- Windows Operating System
- Linux / Unix Operating System
- Endpoint security (antivirus, device control, integrity, hids, mobile fleet, etc.)
- Identity security (strong authentication, access control, directory, etc.)
- PKI (HSM, enrollment authority, smart card, PC, DPC, etc.)
- Experience in implementing solutions in several of the previous areas is a prerequisite
Curious and dynamic, with the ability to constantly train and adapt (taking into account technological developments, etc.).
Teamwork is essential and requires essential human qualities such as openness, mutual aid and transparency.
Ability to anticipate and step back must also be developed in order to be able to prepare alternative plans if necessary.
As in many other areas of expertise, good analytical and synthesis skills are essential, as well as good teaching skills in order to be able to clearly explain a complex technical area.
TRAINING AND PREREQUISITES
A BAC +5 level training in the IT sector with at least 5 years of experience in the field to meet the requirements of this multifaceted profession.
The architect Cyberdefense is in interaction with:
- the system architect;
- subsystem managers;
- subsystem integrators;
- the technical manager (when he does not directly assume the role);
- the project manager;
- personnel providing IVQ (validation and qualification);
- the end customer at the origin of the need to be satisfied.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.