Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place.
Airbus Defence and Space SAS
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other’s expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
What if YOUR ADVENTURE started with US? …
We invite you to work in a world leading company in its field, digital-oriented, at the forefront of research and innovation.
A position of “WORKPACKAGE MANAGER on LOGISTIC INFORMATION SYSTEMS (m / f)” has just opened within Airbus Defense & Space in Elancourt (78). You will join the Logistics Solutions team. You will assume the role of Workpackage Manager on a Logistics Information System
“The candidate must have French nationality in accordance with IGI 1300 of 30/11/2011 (article 65). »
Main missions and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the following main activities:
- Ensure the workpackage manager activity
- Capture the need
- Organization of batch work (WBS)
- Contribution to the planning of activities (planning, estimation) and associated costs
- Follow-up of the works (remains to be done, update of the planning) and reporting to the teams and the managers in order to respect the costs, deadlines and performances
- Application of the company’s standards
- Coordination with other project stakeholders (Project manager, development manager, configuration manager, ergonomist, etc.)
- Animation of the development team
- Support the project teams on the configuration management aspects of the Logistics and Air Dominance departments
Configuration management manager for an existing logistics information system
- hardware and software articles with associated documentation up to the transition to MCO and FT management
- To be updated according to project needs and constraints.
- Ensure GoC activities during the maintenance phase.
Support configuration management work on projects
- Contribution to configuration plans
- Establishment of technical facts commission
- Definition of state graphs for FT
- Definition of PBS
- Etude FOSS
Occasional business trips are expected.
- You have the following training, experience and skills:
- Holds an engineering degree or equivalent training.
- Control of support activities for the Project Manager
- Knowledge of group facilitation technique and comfortable leading a technical team
- You have experience with the JIRA tool: JIRA MANTIS Windchill (MyPLM, newPDM)
- You are autonomous, rigorous, methodical and the taste for teamwork
- You are reactive and know how to adapt.
- Autonomy, punctuality, rigor in the work
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.