Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Airbus Cybersecurity SAS
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other’s expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Looking for a new challenge or a new career project in cybersecurity in an industry-leading structure?
Look no further and join Airbus CyberSecurity.
Airbus Defense & Space, with its CyberSecurity division created in 2012, aims to become one of the European and world leaders in cyber security.
We are more than 900 professionals spread over our main sites in France, Germany and the United Kingdom.
Airbus CyberSecurity is positioned in particular on the surveillance, investigation and security audit markets for systems most exposed to threats within the Airbus group, but also for state and strategic players in the security sector. transport, energy, defense and aerospace.
Design the supervision of the security of a system taking into account:
- Risks and threats,
- Applicable regulations and good practices,
- The cost / efficiency / operational need compromise ,
- The “Kill Chain”.
Conduct studies (documentary with or without model).
Lead responses to tender on SOC subjects.
Provide support to SOC / CSIRT / Security Analyst teams for the implementation of CyberDefense systems.
Depending on the projects or responses to the call for tenders, ensure the role of technical manager (in tandem with the project manager) on integration and implementation projects of CyberDefense systems and supervision.
- Technical piloting of projects to set up CyberDefense ecosystems and to supervise:
- Specification and design of CyberDefense ecosystems
- Definition of SOC supervision policy
- Drafting of technical proposals within the framework of consultations
- Drafting of study document (state of the art, prospective study, etc.) and technological watch
- Log Management System,
- Intrusion detection systems (NIDS, NIPS, HIDS),
- Security of LAN, MAN, WAN networks (dynamic routing, ddos, ISPEC VPN, firewall, nests, etc.),
Linux / Unix Operating System,
- System engineering skills (requirements management, V cycle, waterfall, functional analysis, etc.),
- Knowledge of security standards and regulations (ISO27xxx, common criteria, CSPN, RGS, defense regulations, PDIS, PRIS, etc.).
- UBA / UEBA analytics solutions
- Malware detection systems (sandboxing)
- EDR systems
- Advanced network analysis systems (DPI / FPC, NBA)
- Windows Operating System
- Endpoint security (antivirus, device control, integrity, hids, mobile fleet, etc.)
- Identity security (strong authentication, access control, directory, etc.)
- PKI (HSM, enrollment authority, smart card, PC, DPC, etc.)
Curious and dynamic, with the ability to continuously train and adapt (taking into account technological developments, etc.).
Teamwork is essential and requires essential human qualities such as openness, mutual aid and transparency.
Ability to anticipate and step back must also be developed in order to be able to prepare alternative plans if necessary.
As in many other areas of expertise, good analytical and synthesis skills are essential, as well as good teaching skills in order to be able to clearly explain a complex technical area.
TRAINING AND PREREQUISITES
A BAC +5 level training in the IT sector with at least 5 years of experience in the field to meet the requirements of this multifaceted profession.
The architect Cyberdefense is in interaction with:
- the system architect;
- subsystem managers;
- subsystem integrators;
- the technical manager (when he does not directly assume the role);
- the project manager;
- personnel providing IVQ (validation and qualification);
- the end customer at the origin of the need to be satisfied.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.